How To Choose An Excellent WordPress Themes for Your Website
A majority of beginners find selecting an appropriate theme for their WordPress site. With thousands of themes available out there, it would take a lot of time to identify an appropriate one. When looking for a theme, it will be confusing because each theme looks better than the other. Hence, picking the most appropriate theme is a daunting task due to the large pool available. The ultimate aim is having a website that appeals to the audience. Excellent WordPress templates are critical in offering a good user experience to visitors. In this article, you will learn 11 things to consider when selecting a theme for your site.
Design is key
The design is the first thing visitors see before they interact fully with the site. Hence, the design is critical in selecting an appropriate template. The design should reflect the purpose of the website. For instance, an entertainment site will have a different theme from an educational one. Additionally, you should consider the color scheme of the theme. Avoid templates with poisonous or bright colors, especially for educational sites. Websites like https://customessayorder.com/buy-dissertation meant for students to avoid the use of bright colors. When learners visit such sites, they feel that the website is formal enough.
Consider the UX
In web design, User Experience (UX) refers to the interaction users have with a site. UX design considers every element involved in shaping the experience of the clients. The aim of UX design is to have a site that:
- It is easy to navigate. Avoid unnecessary complexity
- It can be scanned. Users should be able to scan through the website and get the information they need.
- It contains a visual hierarchy. Highlight the most important elements so that users can focus on them.
Avoid themes that make it challenging for users to navigate the website. A good design is simple and clear to the users.
Top features on the website
A suitable theme should have all the features you need to accomplish the purpose of the organization. For instance, a company with an e-commerce website will have a panel for an admin and that of the clients. In the admin panel, the business can make changes to the theme, while the client panel is for purchasing products.
Best WordPress Themes:
As indicated earlier, thousands of themes are available where some are free and others are for sale. Below is a review of the best WordPress themes.
Gentium is available for individuals involved in a creative agency. It has the following advantages:
- Demo. The theme comes with sample content data to assist you in setting up the site. The demos make it easy for a novice to set it up
- Ability to customize. The creators appreciate that you have different preferences and hence they have made it easy for you to customize the theme. You can modify the appearance setting and see the changes immediately.
- SEO optimized. The use of semantic HTML code and CSS makes it easy for search engines to crawl and index it. Hence, users will find your site easily.
A regular license goes for $49. You can also pay $13.88 to get support for 12 months. The theme is suitable for cheap resume writing service companies.
This is an appropriate WordPress service theme for photographers. For individuals wishing to develop a photography portfolio website, then Anotte is the best theme available. The theme is:
- Easy to customize. Reading through the documentation will allow a user to customize the template very fast.
- Responsive. It can be used on different devices.
- Image sliders. The sliders are simple and unlimited.
- Convertible with the major browsers
- Well supported with top developers available at any time.
- Cheap with a regular license costing $29 and support for 12 months at $6.38
Victim is designed to cater to the needs of individuals engaged in digital agency and freelancing. The theme has the following benefits
- It is a responsive website to ensure that every page looks good on different screens.
- The layouts are professionally designed
- The theme is compatible with common premium plugins.
- A one-click install demo
- Page preloader
- Awesome speed because it is light.
If you are looking for a writing WordPress theme, then Victim is the most appropriate template for you. It will cost you $29 and an additional $6.38 if you wish to have extended support for 12 months.
Asata is suitable for businesses in:
- Digital marketing
- Advisor agency
- Creative agency
One thing that stands out about the theme is how it is seamless and stylish. Being user-friendly and intuitive makes it a suitable WordPress essay writing website. With more than 800 Google fonts, the theme is also highly responsive. It also has a high speed performance. The theme costs $59 and you can pay an additional $17.63 for extended support for a year.
Colova is a multi-concept WordPress theme that is suitable for a perfect essay writing company. Being fully customizable, the theme can be customized to fit different needs. Some of the notable features of the template include:
- Browser compatibility. It is compatible with the major browsers.
- Page scroll effects
- Fully responsive. The pages will load perfectly on different screens.
- Smooth transition effects. Clients will have smooth transitions that enhance their user experience.
- W3C validated
- Simple and convenient. The theme is easy to navigate.
You will pay $39 for a regular license and $10.13 in the case you want extended support for 12 months.
If you are in the creative industry, then Nastik is the most suitable theme for you. It is suitable for:
The theme is essentially made to enable you to showcase your portfolio. For instance, photographers can share their works easily with their clients. The key features include:
- Fully responsive
- Drop and drag page builder
- A powerful admin panel to give you the control you need.
- Unlimited colors for you to choose the most suitable one for your site
- Inbuilt SEO features to facilitate clients to access to the website
A regular license will cost you $49 while a 12 months support will be $13.88
If you need an impressive and high-performance website, then you should consider TheGem. The flexibility of the theme allows a variety of creative uses. For individuals looking to explore unique design ideas, then this theme is for them. It is suitable for any business that wants to impress their clients. For individuals in the creative industry like photographers, the portfolio section will be useful. The theme is easy to use and does not require someone to have coding knowledge. It will cost you $59 for the regular license and $17.63 extend support to 12 months.
Concisely, selecting a WordPress theme is a challenging task considering that there are thousands available online. It is a waste of time to try and check the most suitable especially if you are still a beginner. The WordPress portfolio themes highlighted here are some of the most excellent available for your needs. Choose one that is suitable for you and customize it to fit your business. In case you want to extend support for 12 months, then go ahead and pay the extra fee.